Last modified: August 20, 2020
Wonder Bunch Media, LLC, a Nebraska limited liability company (“Wonder Bunch” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
We want you to understand how we handle the personal information about you that we may obtain and the high standards we employ to safeguard this information. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.wonderbunch.com (our “Website”), our desktop application (the “Desktop”), and our mobile application (our “App,” and collectively our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- Through the Desktop.
- Through our App.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Wonder Bunch or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Policy for Children
In accordance with Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Wonder Bunch will never knowingly solicit, nor will Wonder Bunch accept, personally identifiable information from users known to be under 13 years of age. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Via Account creation, directly from you when you provide it through our Services.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Services (both mobile and non-mobile). Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Certain information about yourself as a condition to downloading, installing, or using our Services or certain of its features or functionality. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, requesting further services, or making purchases on our Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services; and
- Your search queries on our Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and devices, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Services;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties, including third parties that process any payments made through our Services. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third-parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We store information in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and expressly agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. We will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please note that U.S. laws may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country. Your personal information may be subject to lawful access by U.S. or foreign law enforcement, courts or governmental authorities.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wonder Bunch’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wonder Bunch about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wonder Bunch, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your contact information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from Wonder Bunch. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Wonder Bunch to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Wonder Bunch as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not meet the conditions as outlined in Section 1798.140 of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and therefore are not subject to CCPA requirements. Because we value your privacy and promise to protect your personal information, you can learn about the personal information we collect in the Information We Collect And How We Collect It section above. For specifics about how and when we share your personal information with third parties, please see the Disclosure of Your Information section above.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Wonder Bunch Media, LLC, 144 South 39th Street, 2D, Omaha, Nebraska 68131.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect to protect your personal information from inadvertent and unauthorized processing, and from corruption, destruction, access, use, alteration, sale, rental and disclosure. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Services.
In compliance with the European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we may rely upon one or more legal bases defined in the GDPR to collect, use, share and otherwise process the personal information of individuals located in the EU, including where:
- Necessary to perform a contract we have with you, such as our terms of engagement, and to provide the services;
- You have consented to the processing (in which case you may revoke your consent at any time);
- Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Necessary to protect your vital interests or those of others;
- Necessary in the public interest; and
- Necessary for the purposes of Wonder Bunch’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, provided that those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Where we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process your information based on legitimate interests, we may rely on the following interests:
- Marketing our products: We use your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in marketing our products to you. For example, where permitted by digital marketing law, we may contact you by email to let you know of products you might be interested in.
- Providing, improving and developing our products: We use your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in tailoring and improving our products. For example, we may send you a survey or questionnaire to understand your experience in purchasing from us.
If you are located in the EU, under certain circumstances, you may have certain legal rights under the GDPR, including:
- To access the personal data we maintain about you
- To receive information about how we process your personal data
- To correct your personal data
- To have your personal data erased
- To object to or restrict how we process your personal data
- To request your personal data be transferred to a third party
- To withdraw any consent you may have given us to process your personal data
If you are an EU resident, you have the right to object to our processing that is based on legitimate interests by contacting us at the address or number below. If you are located in the EU and you believe that we have infringed your rights under the GDPR, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wonder Bunch Media, LLC
144 South 39th Street, 2D
Omaha, Nebraska 68131